Senior Creative Production Manager (Photography)
Who we are:
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Creative Production Manager to come on-board whilst our current Manager goes on Maternity leave. This is an exciting and varied role where you will oversee the talented team who facilitate all of our lookbook and product release photography and videography shoots at our London and global photographic studios.
You’re a pivotal driving force and take pride in being a role model for your team. You’re a natural leader and communicator with an ability to motivate and engage the team. An ability to work calmly under pressure and to be able to think on your feet is essential.
Reporting to Head of Creative Services and working in collaboration with the Art Director to define an aspirational and informative vision for ecommerce photography, with a process that can be executed within the MADE studios globally.
- Drive the global ecommerce production schedule, facilitating high volume shoots across UK & Asia, ensuring products are shot per month and launched to market on time.
- Manage the global Production and Studio budget.
- Ensure image quality and consistency is upheld in line with our comprehensive shoot guidelines. Align key stakeholders to proposed amendments/additions and implement changes smoothly within production and retouch.
- Work closely with the Art Direction team to continually improve image quality across categories and ensure the MADE.COM brand aesthetic is upheld.
- Oversee challenging daily shoot targets in a fast paced studio, driving operational excellence and efficient process.
- Continue to nurture, develop and maintain a high performing global team of 10+ producers, photographers and videographers working across ecommerce and lookbook shoots, providing clear guidance and leadership both in pre-production stages and on set.
- Manage Studio operations and logistics.
- Provide direction and guidance to Post Production teams when required.
- Research photography and video technology and training to ensure market leadership and process efficiency.
What you’ll need:
- A good understanding of photography and video techniques and lighting.
- Extensive experience with proven production experience within editorial and e-commerce.
- Strong managerial experience with a confident, authoritative presence capable of guiding teams to execute quality delivery.
- Be ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise according to business requirements.
- Experience building and managing large budgets.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- A love of furniture and design.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London!
Closing 19 March 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 28 February 2020
Want more Senior Creative Production Manager (Photography) jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Photographer jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Director of Photography jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Stills Photographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.