Senior Creative Packaging Designer Premium Food Brands Branding
Senior Creative Packaging Designer Premium Food Brands Branding needed ASAP UK based remote.
The client: Iconic retailer.
The role: Creative Packaging Designer needed ASAP to join a busy remote studio (UK based).
* ASAP start - you must have an open diary with no other work commitments.
* Have powerful and up to date kit to work seamlessly remote.
* Initial 1 week booking - if it goes well will be extended ongoing with no set end date.
* Must be able to hit the ground running so you will need relevant experience.
* Very busy remote studio - will need to be a quick designer able to work to tight deadlines.
* Must have extensive packaging and branding experience.
* Working on large roll-outs and many product lines including food, drink, the more premium the better.
* You will be innovative and ideally award winning.
* Ideally you will have worked a top 10 pack / branding agency or high level in-house studio.
* My client is seeking stunning folios with pitch ready visuals / Pinterest quality work samples.
* 250 to 300+ depending on experience.
Please email me your cv and folio ASAP or email me directly if you think you are a perfect candidate :-)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 26 January 2021
- Become Recruitment UK
- £30,000 to 35,000 per annum
Closing 25 January 2021
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior Creative Packaging Designer Premium Food Brands Branding jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.