Senior Creative Director
Peloton is on the hunt for a highly-regarded Sr. Creative Director to help lead a high function cross-discipline creative team. This is a perfect opportunity for a confident and personable Director with 7-10 years of leading creatives for a product and software consumer brand. This person’s craft can be in either art direction or copy, but should have experience leading cross-disciplinary teams.
The ideal candidate has experience across both digital and print mediums but has deeper experiences in the digital landscape having proven examples of international large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns. A perfect fit would be a Creative who has developed mass-scale conceptual campaigns with equal experience developing teams within an organization. They will have a passion for iteration and pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role is based in London and reports directly to SVP, Global Head of Creative. We will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Manage, mentor, and inspire an international team of writers, art directors and visual designers.
- Guide agencies and partners on large scale integrated marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives.
- Work directly with Product Marketing, Media, Brand and Acquisition marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into creative direction that the team can successfully execute.
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment.
- Understand and promote contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion.
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance.
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner.
- 5+ years of experience creative director, 3+ within an agency environment.
- Has led global large scale campaigns, or large scale campaigns spanning several markets and understands the challenges of localization, global consistency and being locally relevant.
- Has led projects and the creatives working on those projects.
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it.
- Has managed stakeholder expectations.
- Great communication skills.
- Likes long bulleted lists.
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do.
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch).
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion.
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry.
- Has managed and mentored the careers of a team of diverse writers & creatives.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Want more Senior Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.