Senior Creative Designer
EY People Advisory Services are currently engaged in an exciting global initiative, to drive workforce transformation for EY’s clients through the targeted upskilling and reskilling of their employees. As part of this, the EY Skills Foundry™ is developing a series of learning academies that will cover a range of current and future-focused topics, that will be instrumental in helping to develop the skills of the future in the workplace.
This initiative has resulted in a number of interesting and challenging roles becoming available. These roles will provide individuals with an exceptional opportunity to be involved with a high-profile initiative, to interact with consulting teams from across the globe and engage with senior EY leadership.
We require applicants with drive, insight and determination to build a successful solution that will help shape the future of learning/reskilling. We’re recruiting for an experienced Senior Creative Designer to join the global product team, to shape and deliver high-quality, innovative, digital learning products, which form part of EY’s global Learning Academies.
Reporting to the Learning Director, the post-holder will work closely with Learning design, Dev, Academy and platform leads, as well as specialist vendors, to shape the overarching Learning academy solution and to design, develop and deploy world-class digital learning programmes which form part of the Skills Foundry™ product suite.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with other Senior Creative designers, Developers and Learning design specialists in to shape our creative design approach for the Learning Academies (including the overarching design concepts for interactive content, video and motion graphics).
- Create, own and update our global Design system and manifesto, and associated standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with UX designers from across the EY Skills Foundry™ product team to ensure consistency in design across the product suite.
- Contribute to the creation of web accessibility standards from a creative design perspective.
- Input into learning platform design, working with platform vendors and UX designers to create an engaging and effective experience.
- Onboard vendors, define/agree design approach, and QA process for vendor delivery.
- Collaborate closely with vendors to shape solutions and conduct relevant QA activities to ensure output meets required standards.
- Create and manage branded assets & governance of new assets created by vendors.
- Input into the product design of EY Skills Foundry™ Learning Academies, to shape/inform the digital learning experience and to drive innovation through creative outputs and a focus on UX.
- Create and/or update relevant product delivery toolkits and other collateral to guide vendors, regional teams and other team members (including video, animation and interactive content).
- Support asset management (management and organisation of content appropriate mechanism).
- Plan, design and deliver innovative learning solutions across different modalities.
- Conduct relevant QA activities and editorial reviews with a keen eye for detail, to ensure output consistently meets required standards.
- Provide support to regional engagement teams to deploy and evaluate learning in accordance with global standards.
- Work with Learning Designers, Academy leads, Creatives and Developers to create and refine processes that support the delivery of quality design solutions.
- Be a problem solver who builds positive relationships both within the Learning Academies team, product team, and the wider EY Skills Foundry™ team – and with vendors and regional EY teams.
- Communicate clearly and with the confidence and proactively contribute ideas.
- Prioritise effectively and work on multiple project deliverables with tight deadlines.
- Keep up to date on industry best practice, latest trends and progression in the design sector.
People and practice management:
- Provide timely, authentic and constructive feedback to colleagues and seek feedback in return.
- Assists with the integration and inclusion of new team members.
- Be up to date with key technical and functional skills, and with industry, business skills & knowledge - and share this expertise with others.
- Encourage development of team members though formal and informal coaching.
- Reinforce our values through behaviour, delivery and interactions with others.
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience of working in communication, digital, or creative agency.
- Demonstratable experience of.
- Creating design systems, standards, and concept/style guides.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, concepts/mock-ups.
- Designing for web, content, video and animation using Adobe CC.
- Keen problem solver with a ‘can-do’ mindset.
- Confident to work both independently and collaboratively, with the design team.
- Good prioritisation skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Passion for innovation and staying up to date with the latest design trends.
- Knowledge of user-centric design and design thinking to inform the design of engaging and digital content and platforms.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- An open mind and willingness to learn and grow within a diverse creative role.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- BA/BS Degree in graphics design, visual design, digital communication or related subject are desirable but not critical.
- Experience with 3D software such as Blender and Maya.
- Experience with Da Vinci Resolve or other colour grading tools.
- Knowledge of learning design theories or methodologies.
- Experience of using Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of videography and experience of filming.
- Experience of brand development.
- Experience of working on projects gained working in a client-facing organisation such as an agency, professional services firm, global consultancy firm.
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- A challenging position within a leading international company with room for personal and professional development.
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Closing 11 July 2022
start ASAP- 4 weeks notice
£Depending on experience
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 16 July 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.