Senior Creative Designer
Who we are:
We are a dynamic small team of creative professionals that sits within the William Hill Brand Centre of Excellence. We are an internal creative group, responsible for the creation of a wide range of creative assets and integrated campaign projects – from the delivery of our iconic brand identity around the world to the production of world-class television commercials and global campaigns.
Our mission is to be the ‘go-to-team’ for global campaigns and creative brand design. Delivering superior creative solutions for the William Hill portfolio of brands. We strive for effective, clutter-smashing creativity in everything we do and have a passion for driving new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
We deliver work through a combination of in-house experienced production and creative specialist and a roster of curated creative partners and agencies.
About William Hill:
We make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success and give you all the tools you’ll need to be your best self. It’s not just our colleagues we look after – we’ve got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition that nobody is harmed by gambling.
Your role in the team:
As Senior Graphic Designer you'll be a significant contributor to all our major global campaigns, for both Sportsbook and our Gaming brands. You'll be working on multiple projects and be required to take ownership of creative briefs, sometimes working alone and at other times working as a team to meet our stakeholders' requirements.
Reporting to the Global Head of Creative Content you'll be part of an integral team, supporting the Brand Centre of Excellence as well as others throughout the business located in various countries across the world.
- Creating on brief, original ideas, taking them from scamp to delivery across all channels.
- You'll present ideas with passion and flair, selling them in to key stakeholders.
- Development and execution of both large campaigns and small creative briefs to a high standard, on budget.
- You'll create visual experiences that captivate our various target markets and have strong brand recognition.
- Using your ability to work without supervision, showing initiative to get the job done.
Skills and experience:
You're a Senior Graphic Designer who has gained experience within creative agency who specialise in ideation and campaigns for big, blue chip corporate clients. You have a clear passion for all things design and art direction and brand identity. You can use your craft to problem solve, understanding how your work will help enrich those end users who engage with it. You are all about the strategy and conceptual ideation, and your ability to fine tune the idea into a sophisticated design is what makes your folio of work stand out from the crowd.
Your ability to solve complex problems through design within the boundaries of stringent guidelines is your forte.
Communication, managing multiple stakeholders and project management are just a few of your strengths that you can bring along with your hands on design skills.
You have a folio which has the WOW factor and you're able to clearly communicate your ideation thought process in a collaborative team environment.
- It's essential that your experience comes from global brands, and that you are confident using and adapting brand guidelines across multiple territories and audiences.
- You also have a passionate understanding of design trends and tools with excellent attention to detail.
- You can bring a strong and comprehensive design vision across multiple mediums, and good technical knowledge and skills (expert with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate & InDesign).
- You have outstanding project management and time management skills, and you enjoy taking a project through from start to finish.
- You're comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders and clients.
What we offer:
We’ll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare, an attractive pension package, healthy gym discounts and a staff benefits scheme. Plus, our season ticket loan and handsomely discounted Zone 1-6 Oyster card will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you’ll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
Packaging Design - Fixed Term Contract
Closing 9 August 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Senior Social Graphic Designer
Closing 22 September 2020
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.