Senior Creative Designer - Sony Music
- Pitching ideas to Creative Director, Marketing Department and artists
- The design of album sleeves; single sleeves; artist logos and of any marketing related items, and merchandise.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Skilled in various design-related software programmes, photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign,
- Equivalent experience in a design agency or other creative environment
- Ability to work to a defined brief or as directed by Creative Director.
- High levels of design precision
- Print packaging experience
- Experience in digital & web design
- Proven ability to manage artworking projects concurrently whilst maintaining high standards and accuracy across both.
- Experience art directing photo shoots & commissioning illustration
- Ability to understand a creative brief and a willingness to question it to establish clearer understanding of ‘client’ requirements.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Comfortable working in time-pressured, deadline-driven environment.
- A team player
- A passion for design – constantly keeping up to date
- Passion for music
- Previous label/music experience
- Experience in Cinema 4d, After Effects, and similar
- Experience managing junior team mentors, mentoring etc.
Mid-weight Designer (Graphic Designer with pack expertise) for Butterfly London
Closing 1 January 2019
- Butterfly London
- Based On Experience
Closing 28 December 2018
- Text100 London
- Very Competitive + Fantastic Benefits Package
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.