Senior Creative Artworker
We use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. But don’t take our word for it. Since we started MindGym, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100, equipping them with an all-important human advantage.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve worked with most of the world’s top 500 companies. We’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
The Design Team is the engine that brings to life Mind Gym’s behavioural change products, programmes and solutions for our global clients, large and small. This growing team is responsible for ensuring Mind Gym experiences are supported by impactful and strategic design executions that spark engagement, encourage participation and drive activation across multiple touchpoints.
As a key member of the Design Team, you will support in the development of our learning session materials, including: presentation and printed collateral, interactive accessibility PDFs, Storyline and online learning using the Rise platform. In addition, you will work closely with other artworkers in the development of MindGym internal and external communications. You will have the chance to work with many different brands across different clients, including Nike, Netflix, easyjet, Royal Mail and Starbucks.
An important component of this role will be collaboration with our Solutions Team (our team of in-house occupational psychologists). An individual with a genuine interest in behavioural science as well as design will excel in this role.
- Experience in artworking across a range of print and digital media, including: brochures, proposals and graphics for digital platforms.
- Excellent layout, typography and Image retouching.
- Enthusiasm and passion for design, with accuracy and a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and to tight deadlines.
- An agile, multi-tasking working style, capable of working on multiple simultaneously.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills, capable of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience designing for digital, expertise with Adobe CC and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint).
- Additional experience with HTML, motion graphics and designing in the digital world is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with the Design team members and reporting to your line manager.
- Designing presentations, print materials, online platform and interactive pdf.
- Reskinning MindGym’s content into clients’ brands.
- Collaborating with the wider Creative Team, including Solutions Designers (our behavioural psychologists) on custom client work.
- Peer reviewing and mentoring other members of the team.
- Providing internal training on how to use the brand and templates.
- Being a champion for the Design Team and showcasing the work where possible.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’d love to talk!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Design Manager, FT Longitude
Closing 5 December 2022
Designer, FT Longitude
Closing 5 December 2022
Design Manager (Baby Girls) - 12 month FTC
Closing 4 November 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.