Senior Creative Art
As a member of the AKQA Creative department you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of technology. Our output spans a wide spectrum of the latest and newest emerging platforms, encompassing UX/UI design, product development, visual design, prototyping, experience design, installations, mixed reality, film and animation. You will work in an environment surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields and constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work from both yourself and others who work with you.
- Listens to a brief, understanding where are gaps and challenging the brief if necessary.
- Demonstrate big ideas and bring them to life at highest standard.
- Establishes art direction, style and tone of communication.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
- Write concept rationales and create engaging presentations.
- Justify and sell creative work in the simple and compelling way.
- Be responsible for owning and growing individual client relationships.
- Participate in a number of pitches to expand our opportunities.
- Provides direction and feedback to production teams throughout project.
- Create award entries and case studies of key projects.
- Assist with mentoring and personal development of mid-weight and junior creatives.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Self-motivated, open-minded, full of enthusiasm to learn from changes.
- Proven experience working as an Art Director is required.
- Hands on experience with design and film, photo, digital platform production.
- Proven creative success working in collaborative multi-functional teams.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- A good awareness of evolving media and consumer trends.
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work.
- Leads by example.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video EU
Closing 25 May 2020
Art Director/Senior Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
- £45,000 to 60,000 p/a
Want more Senior Creative Art jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.