Senior Creative - ASOS
As a Senior Creative, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with delivering smart, agile and versatile 360˚ creative concepts that play a meaningful role in culture and speak to 20 somethings globally.
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. A strong appetite to influence change in consumer behaviour through storytelling and creativity is a must.
In the role you will collaborate with other members of the concept team, working closely with Strategy, Marketing, Social Media Team, Content, Fashion and Creative Tech to ensure a unified approach to the experiences and initiatives of an ambitious and rapidly evolving brand.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Significant experience with executing social media creative, within an agency.
- Represent the Social Studio Team across the business and lead how social creative can enhance our asos campaigns / global brand
- Excellent knowledge and experience on what formats work best on which channels.
- Excellent experience with responsive marketing with snappy creative executions
- Lead creative across all brand communication on our social channels, including posts, short / long form videos, live content, stories etc etc.
- Lead international teams with their creative execution from an art direction pov, producing style guides and suggesting ways in which we can be more creatively aligned with our everyday engagement.
- Considering trade objectives and opportunities when concepting creative content.
- Managing asset output and resource.
- Encourage development of creative based on reporting & past performance.
- Strong experience in creative and art direction, video, design, commissioning, photography and casting
- An appetite to create work that occupies culture not adspace.
- Be a consumer of culture, a talent spotter and taste-maker.
- The ability to confidently develop and articulate your ideas and present them clearly.
- A knowledge of the social landscape – but also how to subvert and even hack it.
- Narrative is crucially important – so an ability to tell stories in film and beyond is also a must.
- Can encourage big thinking in team with different levels of experience
- Assist with mentoring and personal development of mid-weight and junior creatives
- Be a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for fashion.
- Fully conversant in professional design software (e.g. InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop).
Experienced Midweight / Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 13 November 2018
- Excess Baggage Company
Senior Designer - Independent Brand and Creative Agency
Closing 17 November 2018
- Creative Resource
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.