Our client is a beauty company that is a socially-led and digitally-driven company.
As Global Creative Copywriter you will be responsible for developing the wider brand storytelling strategy to build brand equity - starting with developing and embedding the brand tone of voice.
You will need to be an all-round creative copywriter who can think strategically, write creative concepts and develop original copy and be able to apply big ideas across all of the channels.
A good understanding of beauty copywriting regulations and SEO practises to optimize articles and increase visibility is also essential.
You'll be working with a team of designers and need to be a team player to come up with creative innovative ideas.
* Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
* Understanding of campaign objective strategies.
* Create and embed brand tone of voice consistently across all channels in short and long copy style as and when needed.
* Shape language and tone used across all channels, emails, banners etc.
* Check all copy generated by team members.
* Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
* Meeting deadlines.
* Push clients and team towards exciting ideas.
* Keeping up to date with industry trends.
* Write original copy for campaigns, ads and social networks etc.
* Edit and fast-check pieces of content by the team.
* Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility.
* Create and oversee reports on content.
* Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams.
* Monitor content like web traffice and conversion rates.
* Ability to manage freelance copywriters as and when needed.
Experience & Competencies Required:
* Excellent written skills with a talent for storytelling.
* Confident ability to create and embed tone of voice.
* Copywriting experience.
* A love of storytelling and all things creative and innovative.
* Experience within a consumer or retail organisation is beneficial.
* A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd.
* Skilled in writing both short and long copy for digital assets.
* The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects.
* A keen attention to detail and timescales.
* Experience working as part of an editorial, retail or commercial copy team.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Creative Director, AR/VR Marketing
Closing 10 March 2020
Apple News Weekend Editor
Closing 20 March 2020
Want more Senior Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.