Senior Copywriter - BloomingdalesThis job listing has expired
For over 140 years, Bloomingdale’s has been on the forefront of retail excellence and we are always looking for the next big idea. Our best initiatives have been created, developed and executed by our people. Work with an iconic brand that continues to stay fresh and new in today’s retail space.
Bloomingdales.com has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Copywriter to contribute to our in-house online creative team, focusing on overall site enhancements. Combining technical and creative/editorial copywriting, this position requires the perfect left/right brain balance. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized person who can improve the customer experience through concise, clear copy, capture the season's important fashion/cultural trends, and keep our online advertising modern, innovative and inspired.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to bloomingdales.com copy standards
- Partner with our UX, Site Production and Marketing teams to translate business strategy into creative solutions
- Conceptualize and take projects through to execution
- Write informative, brand-right product descriptions
- Craft effective copy for onsite, affiliate and mobile banners
- Manage projects from conception to completion, through multiple rounds of approvals and edits
- Edit and proofread copy for spelling, grammar and clarity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising or marketing
- Minimum 4 years Copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing, promotion, or publishing
- Other Skills:
- Background in fashion retail highly desirable
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art and design
- Ability to think strategically about the user/customer experience
- Solid understanding of site functionality, architecture and navigation
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of marketing needs and consumer attitudes
- Both technical and creative/editorial copywriting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences
- Working knowledge of Macintosh, proficiency with Word, experience with database tools, knowledge of Internet technology
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Copywriter - DigitasLBi
Closing 26 October 2017
- New York
Editorial Writer - The New York Times
Closing 7 November 2017
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Senior Copywriter - Bloomingdales jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Proofreader jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.