Senior Content Strategy Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Content Strategy Analyst.
Content Strategy and Development (CS&D) provides the technical and operational information that customers and stakeholders need to do business with Mastercard. CS&D is committed to driving the business goals of Mastercard by maximizing the impact of content. We foster solutions to provide the right content, to the right stakeholders, in the right format, at the right time. We accomplish this goal by collaborating with business partners to understand customer needs and deliver timely, high-quality information in a wide range of media and languages.
This position involves delivery of technical content and publications about Mastercard products and services for our customers. The Senior Analyst, Content Strategy & Development will be focused on creating and delivering digital content. The position involves performing all stages of processes to publish technical content in online, mobile, and printed formats. It also includes researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
• Do you enjoy working on a customer focused team interfaces with business partners across the globe?
• Are you passionate about technology and finding new ways of doing things that challenge the status quo?
• Do you enjoy finding new solutions for delivering digital content?
•Accountable for the successful completion of high-quality projects within the technical writing function.
• Ensure updates are made to content in accordance to the CS&D writing standards.
• Manage day-to-day writing and publishing needs to deliver content online for consumption through multiple channels including Web and mobile.
• Serve as a subject matter expert capable of independently resolving most issues while keeping senior leaders informed of any potential risk.
• Collaborate with internal resources and Mastercard business partners to drive the design of a content framework that meets end user requirements and increases reusability of content through profiling, topic reuse, relationship tables, and Ditamaps.
• Create, organize and update Darwin Information Type Architecture (DITA) based, XML, API and other emerging content management technologies according to information model and markup guidelines.
• Establish and communicate standards for information types, structures, and assembly so that content is organized logically with the end-user in mind.
• Partner with developers to construct style sheets and ensure consistency of language and product references.
• Lead projects/initiatives as an individual contributor.
• Provide architectural and technical guidance to less experienced team members.
All About You:
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results.
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks.
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Experience with or prepared to learn oXygen, IxiaSoft, XML Author and other XML management tools.
• Experience or familiarity with XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO.
• Familiarity with HTML syntax and concepts.
• Experience or familiarity with Agile Methodology.
• Taxonomy knowledge.
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Content and Social Manager
Closing 3 January 2020
Assistant Merchandiser - Women’s Shoes And Personal Care
Closing 28 December 2019
- San Francisco
Want more Senior Content Strategy Analyst jobs?
Want to find more Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Usability Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.