Senior Content Strategist - Walmart
What you'll do
Design, content, and user experience are incredibly important at Walmart eCommerce. We look to the Content Strategist to envision how to help people save money and live better with Walmart, and to bring that vision to life. Content Strategists help transform complex information and tasks into easy-to-use designs for our millions of customers around the world. To do this you’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with other content strategists, architects, designers, researchers, product managers and engineers.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead in the creation of business and consumer product experiences.
• Work without close supervision but seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
• Focus on customer needs and continuously improve content to increase customer comprehension, product adoption and issue resolution.
• Help users figure out what to do next with perceptive decisions about language and wording choices.
• Solve complex problems and work with others with the same passion, to collaborate and merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
• When you look at Walmart.com, you will see multiple easy ways we could restructure our navigation, data, content, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to tell us about them.
• Mentor other team members on best practices.
• Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
• Familiarity with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business. Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
• A constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years with digital content creation experience.
• Experience creating content strategy for large customer facing properties.
Marketing Activation Manager - Coca-Cola
Closing 6 July 2018
Social Media Producer - Bloomingdales
Closing 17 July 2018
- New York
Want more Senior Content Strategist - Walmart jobs?
Want to find more User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs, Head of Content jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.