Senior Content Manager
Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a Senior Content Manager.
This person will lead and manage a team of content creators, originating, developing and delivering high impact content ideas across a range of platforms and using a variety of formats, to maximise Ocado Group's engagement with its key audiences and stakeholders, both internally and externally at a global scale.The Senior Content Manager will work closely with the rest of the Digital Team to make sure content goes places; and will liaise with key leaders within the organisation to ensure needs are met, while articulating a cohesive and aligned digital presence.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of multimedia content creators researching, reporting, assembling and producing content in different formats and various digital platforms.
- Ensure the outcomes are consistently of the highest standards, for impact and added value.
- Ensure the outcomes are aligned with the business goals and brand identity.
- Liaise with the relevant department to ensure content is compliant.
- Manage the Corporate website, including subbing text copy, video and graphic assets.
- Work closely with the Senior Platforms strategist to make sure content is optimised for Social and SEO.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Contribute to the overall Digital Engagement strategy, developing messages, campaigns and products that deliver awareness, amplification and acquisition.
- Lead and develop the deployment of those content and campaign ideas, including multi-platform, multi-media treatments.
- Constantly liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure there is a shared understanding of needs, no content opportunities are missed, and there is no duplication.
- Utilise data to improve usability, design and content; adapt strategy initiatives accordingly.
- Thorough knowledge of how Digital operates: what content resonates and how travels, including but not limited to website, social media and SEO.
- Proven experience in editorial leadership: impactful content generation, development and deployment across a variety of formats and platforms.
- Second to none attention to detail; credentials on ensuring the highest quality output, including subbing copy, video and other formats.
- Experience in managing digital platforms, including website CMS.
- Proven people and management skills. Ability to inspire a team of digital professionals.
- Outstanding storytelling abilities.
- Creative approach to both content issues and problem solving.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people, inside and outside of the organization.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Want more Senior Content Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.