Senior Content Manager, Fashion
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Content Manager owns the end to end content creation process from planning to execution and is responsible for generating original, visually appealing and engaging content that aligns with our brand guidelines and earns Amazon Fashion a reputation with customers and the fashion industry as being best in class in the content field.
· Owns content planning and execution of onsite content.
· Owns visual content for social channels.
· Work with the Insights team to build a robust understanding of not only the existing Amazon Fashion customer but also Amazon customers who do not yet shop with us. Plan and execute content to attract and inspire both sets of customers.
· Channel plan management; making sure content is planned to reflect customer needs/behaviours on each channel.
· Coordinate with the buying teams to ensure that content ideas are in sync with business goals and key fashion messages of the season.
· Oversees the selection of product for shoots and manages the process for ordering and shipping to the studio.
· Oversees the ML and manual curation of nodes to accompany editorial content, ensuring the product selected is fashion-led yet commercial.
· Coordinates with the Content Marketing Manager to set meaningful KPIs for each site refresh, input into the post campaign analysis and use data to inform future content.
· Coordinates all copy writing and translations from external contributors.
· Collaborates with the Design team to ensure the Amazon fashion pages work aesthetically and contribute to a seamless customer journey.
· Acts as the product POC for any Mass Media campaigns or events, ensuring that all featured product supports the brand identity and business goals.
· Proven experience concepting and running fashion shoots.
· Ability to analyse data, identify customer behaviours and evolve the content strategy based on this.
· Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly.
· Customer obsession – always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
· At least five years experience as a fashion content editor (preferably online).
· Encyclopedic knowledge of and passion for fashion and customers’ shopping motivations as well as wider cultural and lifestyle trends.
· Excellent writing skills – ability to write snappy, attention grabbing copy that gets the message across while remaining true to the brand style guide.
Digital Content Strategist (maternity cover)
Closing 13 September 2019
- Greater London Authority
- Central London
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £ 39,501 p/a
Closing 19 September 2019
- ASOS plc
Want more Senior Content Manager, Fashion jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.