Senior Content Editor
We’re currently looking for a Content Editor to help us update our next family of websites!
As a Senior Content Editor, you will be working within a team of UK and International Content Editors and you will be required to take change requests from across the business and turn them into reality.
We are looking for a truly motivated candidate who is passionate about fashion and eCommerce, willing to get their hands dirty and ultimately make their mark at one of the UKs biggest retailers!
About the Role:
Working within the fast paced online marketing department, the content team is responsible for updating and deploying content on our next platforms. Working closely with stakeholders in the online department, you will be the first point of contact for all content queries within your delegated product area (e.g. menswear, womenswear) and tasked with updating the next platform daily. All to help drive online sales and improve the customer shopping experience.
As an integral part of the team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Using our CMS to update our platform as per business requests.
- Publishing new and exciting content daily across all website channels including next.co.uk, nextdirect.com and other next websites.
- Liaising with our offshore team in India to ensure requests and issues are being resolved in a timely fashion.
- Managing website issues and requests from the wider department and business.
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure all website changes and updates are signed-off and launched on time.
- Assisting deliver new and exciting initiatives alongside BAU activity such as sale, new season launches, campaigns, new developments and more!
In return for your hard work there’s a competitive salary and benefits package on offer plus opportunity for progression, staff discount, pension and sharesave schemes.
- Strong communicator with a real team ethic and the ability to work under pressure.
- A genuine interest in fashion retail and ecommerce.
- Highly motivated with commercial acumen.
- Adaptable to change and willing to support other team members when required.
- Good at breaking down problems and finding relevant solutions.
- Available to work callout shifts every once in a while.
- Excellent planning, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience updating online content using a CMS preferably CoreMedia.
- A good technical mind and general understanding of HTML, CSS & XML.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- ShareSave Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Staff Discount.
- On-site Nursery.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Want more Senior Content Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Managing Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.