Senior Communications Executive- Boohoo
An exciting and dynamic role, which focuses on UK communications across traditional media and influencer outreach across all social platforms but predominantly Instagram and Tik Tok, with a global approach. The role will include driving the communications strategy as agreed by the Senior Communications Manager, overseeing campaigns from start to finish, leading on brand ambassadorships, being reactive to paid influencer opportunities, helping to devise influencer activity such as pap shots, creative gifting send out, events, news stories and project planning. You will work closely with the social media and operations teams in Manchester to deliver communications that impact the business commercially.
Tasks, Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Communications Manager.
- Implementing a 360 digital, PR/Influencer and marketing strategy set out by the management team.
- Inputting and Implementing an outreach strategy set out by the management team. Aimed at increasing social following, talk ability, brand awareness, fashion authority and driving revenue through influencer coverage in line with business objectives.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with influencers from core fashion influencers to celebrity faces -Looking at all social platforms but predominantly Instagram (Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok etc) – working on a split performance / brand basis.
- Ensure we are thinking globally with a diverse and inclusive approach.
- Identifying commercial influencers to brand positioning influencers.
- Develop and maintain VIP / celebrity outreach.
- Continuing to search new upcoming influencers, even outside of the typical ‘fashion’ bubble and coming up with ideas on how to attract and engage with them.
- Negotiations – able and familiar with negotiations to get as much exposure from our investment.
- Create seamless communication with the wider marketing team including the communication, social, SEO and wider buying teams in order to ensure the comms plan and outreach strategy supports ongoing marketing outreach channels e.g. events.
- Report and create insights on a daily / weekly / monthly basis in order to set actionable data.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Co-ordinate all boohoo samples from current product we are pushing to the samples account with support from the Communications intern making sure budget is maintained each month.
- Lead on campaign organization, schedule and reporting.
- Event implementation – implementing and supporting in seasonal press days, product launches and influencer collaborations.
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships with UK media and influencers (including Instagrammers and YouTubers) whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers and press in order to drive incremental relationships.
- Develop and maintain VIP / celebrity outreach.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Existing Influencer contacts that are relevant to the target demographic.
- Proven excellent experience and understanding of the online fashion industry, media landscape and influencer marketing.
- Highly organised and motivated with the ability to constantly multi-task.
- Budget Management.
- Campaign / schedule management.
- Report Metrics knowledge.
- Able to work independently with passion and energy.
- Excellent time management, writing ability and attention to detail.
- Fluent, clear and articulate in communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm.
- Forward innovative thinker- thinking differently, proposing & embracing courageous new ideas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs and Powerpoint.
- Excellent social communication skills - able to build and maintain influencer relationships.
- Proficient understanding of Social Media in particular the commercial value social channels can drive as well as brand building.
- Organised and process-driven approach to work.
- Self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
- Team player able to work with teams across the business.
- Required to travel to London showroom for meetings, events etc at least once a month and may require International travel (when safe to do so once covid safe).
Health & Safety:
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately, and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the jobholder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks, which are not detailed in this document.
Want more Senior Communications Executive- Boohoo jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.