Senior Campaign Manager
The Cross Channel Marketing (XCM) Team is looking for a smart, experienced, results-oriented marketing professional to lead EU advertising. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of advertising programs (both onsite and offsite) and marketing communications with the creative, media, portfolio planning, research and product marketing teams. This individual will have a key role in helping to drive the acquisition and retention of customers across the portfolio of Amazon businesses.
If you're a brand marketeer with comms experience and are passionate about making advertising then please do apply.
Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
· Based on the identified strategic approach which you would help define, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including mass advertising, social creative, and promotions.
· Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
· Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
· Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
· Localization and adaptation of global campaigns for other EU marketplaces.
· Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
· Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth the business
· Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
· Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
· Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
· Partner with project management team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
· The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing lead with broad understanding of brand marketing, advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels.
· This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment.
· Significant experience (8+years) in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with consumer companies/products.
· Experience in comms and ATL advertising creative development.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Proven experience as a brand manager or at an advertising agency managing consumer campaigns.
· Brand marketing.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
· Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous change happens.
· Teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done across the entire process.
· Creative problem solver.
· Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
Closing 3 June 2020
- Dell Technologies
- part time
FTC Junior Producer
Closing 6 June 2020
- Discovery Communications
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more Senior Campaign Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Planner jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.