Senior Business Affairs Coordinator
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Senior Business Affairs Coordinator do at Hogarth?
- Attend project status meetings to get an indication of delivery dates and project timings
- Liaising with esteemed, luxury client and affiliates to get TV media plans
- Liaising with Transcreation account management team to communicate deadlines and help prioritizing production
- Obtain media schedules from the Account Team
- Research TV clearance/ regulation within international local markets
- Obtain usage details from the Account Team (Visual Talent/ Music/ VO Talent) ensuring they cover the period of intended use
- VO Usage: work with the Audio/ Broadcast Producer to obtain international voiceover studio fees & media usage buyout (eg. TV/ Internet/ Radio/ Presentations). Negotiating fees where possible
- Arranging additional visual & music licensing where this has lapsed or does not exist for that local market
- Arranging artist’s contracts and negotiations
- Obtain competitive quotes for delivery based on time lines supplied by the Account Team/ Broadcast Producer
- Usage rights and negotiations, obtaining the best usage quotes for the client and pushing back if costs are too high, having the Global knowledge for artists payments and regulations, SAG, Nama, Equity, PCAM
- Manage Usage rights trackers.
- Implementing and up dating distribution industry standards regulations
- Reviewing work flows for individual client (for example) setting up training sessions and making sure billing is proceed correctly.
- Training the Business Affairs Coordinators and the escalation point to the BA coordinators for day to day questions and queries.
- Knowledge of UK and International clearance bodies and processes
- Knowledge of international rights management
- Knowledge and experience of UK and International distribution processes and suppliers
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at one time, on your own or as part of a team
- Friendly and co-operative, but confident to manage expectations when required
- Tech-friendly - Hogarth are the forefront of new technology and we are developing new systems all the time
- Pro-active in expanding and developing the Business Affairs department - we are expanding all the time and we are looking for someone to help achieve this
- Experience in managing a team
- Knowledge and skill in Rights Management and engaging with Global artist and music companies.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Want more Senior Business Affairs Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Technical Coordinator jobs, Digital Buyer jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Business Development Executive jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Media Buyer jobs, Media Planner jobs, New Business Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Business Affairs Consultant jobs, Business Affairs Journalist jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Production Buyer jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.