Senior Brand & Graphic Designer (Tea Category) - Pepsico
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
The Senior Global Brand Designer is responsible for the management and execution of comprehensive brand and graphic design projects within the PepsiCo Tea portfolio. You will demonstrate superior ability to engage cross-functional teams, and drive from ideation to execution quality brand design solutions, directly executing them or working with external partners.
The main objective of you role is to execute major brand design projects across the Global Tea portfolio. This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure that the design/production guardrails are met.
Accountabilities you will have:
- Design Project Management: Responsible for partnering across disciplines within PepsiCo and external suppliers to ensure design assets are developed and delivered with quality, value, and on-time. Inform and help to align stakeholders throughout the creative process. Regularly reviews the status of projects with appropriate leadership to verify that Company and Division project expectations are met
- Brand Design Development: Support the visual identity for specific brands in the portfolio, working in collaboration with the Global Beverage Design Director and other design leaders, cutting across brand, product, packaging, equipment, marketing and advertising. Generates creative design proposals (visions, scenarios, concepts) in order to visualize the desired output and share it with internal and external team members. Participates in research activities and effectively translates customer needs into actionable design requirements. Execute those requirements into design solutions. Help drive to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases. Ensure thorough consideration of all project variables and that the final solution will perform as planned
- External Design Network: Supports the PepsiCo Design Organization in building and cultivating a strong external design network
- Must have a min of 6 years of deep hands-on brand and graphic design experience
- Should have agency side and or client side full-time experience
- Must have a degree in Design MS preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 15% of the time
Skills we are seeking:
- Extraordinary design taste
- Extraordinary ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite softwares
- Ability to work a dynamic work environment with a start-up mentality
- Can effectively influence senior levels in the organization across regions and functions
- Can get things done through formal and informal channels
- Effectively communicates (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Works well with others to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Sr.Designer / Art Director
Closing 24 July 2018
- Salary & Benefits
Jr Graphic Designer
Closing 14 August 2018
Want more Senior Brand & Graphic Designer (Tea Category) - Pepsico jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.