Senior Brand Designer
Are you passionate about growing a unique brand? Does variety and collaboration excite you? Do your designs surprise and delight people? If so, get in on this. Amazon’s start up business, Treasure Truck, seeks a talented Senior Brand Designer to lead our creative team, evolve our unique brand, and scale our design processes to deliver amazing offers and experiential events.
Treasure Truck is a delightful way to interact with Amazon that combines pop-up physical retail and experiential events with online mobile shopping and marketing. On select days of the week, we offer either a single, exciting, and highly curated product at an amazing price or a fantastic experiential brand event. We notify customers of what is on that day via text message, adding an element of surprise to their day, and we curate detail pages that explain why we love it and why they should too. Customers can find out more about our events or purchase our offers online and pick up them up, same-day, at one of our convenient locations around the city. Upon arrival, customers are always treated to a fun and festive experience.
As a Senior Brand Designer, you will own the Treasure Truck brand vision for the UK across all design areas (visual, copywriting, UX), and will partner with global creative and business stakeholders to drive continuous design process improvements. You will manage a small creative team consisting of a Visual Designer and a Copywriter and will oversee third party creative agencies to deliver the brand experience across digital and physical formats. As a team, you will design unique creative campaigns that drive excitement for and bring playfulness to each experience.
As the ideal candidate, you’re known for your ability to create engaging graphics that translate across print and digital mediums—with strong typography, illustration, and motion skills to match. You’re able to work within brand guidelines to strategize, build, and present design work that customers want to take a screenshot of, or pose with. You’re also able to create and evolve brand guidelines in collaboration with international design teams, and are able to inspire and motivate other creative and team members to deliver the brand experience.
You are naturally inquisitive and work at the intersection of customer needs and business goals, blending both into winning campaigns that build the Treasure Truck brand. You’re a self-starter with strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and thrive in an atmosphere of rapid development. Collaboration is in your DNA, but you aren’t afraid prioritize, make decisions, and communicate with authority. And we really like that about you.
· Own the ideation, design/customization and execution of all UK creative assets for customer acquisition and engagement campaigns, retail product offers, and brand advertising events across digital and physical formats.
· Manage a small creative team consisting of a Visual Designer and a Copywriter, helping them grow and develop their creative acumen, while also building strong relationships and good communication with partnering business and creative teams.
· Scope strategic design initiatives, prioritize projects, and proactively manage and communicate own and team time, deadlines and deliverables.
· Serve as brand guardian, continuing to evolve the Treasure Truck identity for the UK marketplace.
· Continuously seek customer feedback to improve the brand experience in partnership with US Creative Team, and UK Marketing and Business teams.
· Present and rationalize work to Business Partners.
· Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Visual Designer.
· Expertise in standard Adobe Creative Suite.
· Proficiency in Adobe After Effects An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across both online and offline channels.
· Strong visual design aesthetic with a bias for delight.
· Experience designing and producing materials to enhance a brand identity.
· Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment.
· Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task.
· The ability to work across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
· Experience designing for a retail brand.
· Savviness for creating social media content.
· Knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
· Innate skill for project management and organization.
· Ability to draw or render 2D/3D event layouts.
Closing 10 June 2020
Closing 5 August 2020
- ASOS plc
Want more Senior Brand Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.