Senior Brand & Content Marketing Manager
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our team to develop and deliver a digital first brand and content marketing strategy for Jigsaw. You will play a huge part in developing purposeful campaigns, compelling content, and harnessing our customer’s passion for our products and what we stand for.
You will demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills and will be able to always provide transparency and clear accountability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, support and mentor a team of three including the Brand Content & PR Assistant, Retail Marketing Assistant & Copywriter
- To create oversee a 360 digital first content strategy including but not limited to website, email, social and retail communication, through brand and product storytelling to increase brand consideration and drive sales
- Plan, brief and execute campaigns with a particular emphasis on owned digital media
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure there is effective communication and that the brand proposition is interpreted consistently online
- To manage the production and coordination of the Brand's marketing calendar ensuring it is up to date and in line with the business and communications objectives
- To manage marketing communications across the business ensuring that all relevant parties are engaging with and fully aware of the brand's marketing calendar
- Manage the annual brand marketing budget, challenging the spend required for each activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spend to reach the defined brand goals
- Ensure that the brand is consistently communicated across all owned and partner channels and that imagery and assets are used to give the brands maximum exposure
- Lead the day to day relationship with the PR agency, ensuring they are given brand and product updates
- Work collaboratively with the Retail Operations team in helping drive all local marketing initiatives and communicating campaigns and launches effectively with our stores
- Project manage any product launches, acting as a product champion, having a clear understanding of collections knowing key information like launch dates, product detail and provenance
- Collaborate with third parties, leading initiatives to develop promotional activities that increase awareness and sales and reach new Jigsaw customers
- Report on and carry our full post campaign analysis on brand and content marketing activity.
- Weekly reporting on GA, content and social for trade packs and monthly for the Jigsaw board
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Broad skill set including content and brand marketing management, budget management, good analytical skills and numeracy.
- Excellent writing skills, a story teller who has the ability to create interesting and engaging content
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and make a dynamic contribution to a small but busy team
- A good understanding of both digital and social media trends and the ability to authentically create content for these channels
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to develop clear briefs and translate them into creative communications, great attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels
- An entrepreneurial and positive spirit
- Ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 70%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider
- Sample sales
- Core & Summer hours
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships or pregnancy and maternity.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Brand Manager Aero / Choc Classics
Closing 5 October 2022
- Nestlé UK
£Up to 55,000 depending on experience
Closing 14 October 2022
- Legal & General
£Competitive + great benefits + bonus
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
Closing 29 November 2022
Want more Senior Brand & Content Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.