Senior Brand Campaign Manager, Prime Video
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea.
The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including ATP matches, as well as the US Open and exclusive Premier League football. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, StarzPlay, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly, with no extra apps to download or long term contracts.
Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video EU Brand Marketing team is responsible for building brand awareness, salience and affinity to fuel customer growth and engagement across Europe. We are looking for a strategic, creative and analytical marketer to join the EU Marketing team. The role will build and execute high-quality Prime Video range and service campaigns across all EU territories at high-velocity.
· Define the Prime Video range and service campaign strategy across EU locales, working with key internal stakeholders such as research and insights teams.
· End-to-end campaign ownership - Build and execute multi-market range and service campaigns, from agency pitches and briefs through to final creative production and measurement.
· Work with internal and external media teams to define campaign media plans and drive alignment with other Prime Video and Prime campaigns.
· Define campaign KPIs and establish tracking and measurement methodology.
· Oversee campaign production and execution to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner
· Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
· Collaborate and align with Prime Video, Brand and Amazon Marketing teams globally including US, Canada, AsiaPac and LatAm.
· Present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form to Prime Video Senior Leadership.
For this role we require:
· A proven marketer, with experience of building and executing high-impact product and service campaigns that cut through, and are distinctive and memorable.
· Track record of executing multi-channel and multi-territory campaigns, with a high level of comfort with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it.
· A strong collaborator able to influence broadly, secure buy in and become a preferred partner of key global teams.
· Highly-effective communicator able to crisply present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form.
· Capable of managing complex project schedules with multiple work-streams and deadlines running simultaneously.
· Open and vocally self critical, comfortable to challenge and be challenged to uncover opportunities to constantly lift the creative bar.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Bachelor's/advanced degree or equivalent.
· Academic or industry experience of brand strategy and brand measurement techniques.
· Experience working in TV, Film, Entertainment, and/or New Platforms in fast-moving international environments.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Digital Marketing Manager - Boohooman
Closing 19 December 2020
Social Media Manager - UK / ROI
Closing 14 December 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more Senior Brand Campaign Manager, Prime Video jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Brand manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.