Senior Back End (PHP) Developer - Advertising AgencyThis job listing has expired
Senior Back End (PHP) Developer - Advertising Agency - £55,000
This fabulous Digital Advertising Agency is looking for a senior back end (PHP) developer to play a hands-on role, leading functionality development, managing their hosting environment, ensuring quality and using emerging technologies to grow the agency's capabilities.
* Experience administering Git and Subversion code repositories.
* Hands-on development skills with PHP, including Drupal and MVC frameworks
* SQL database design and administration
* Experience with consuming 3rd party APIs (REST, SOAP)
* Test Driven Development
* Experience with administering Linux-based web hosting, RHEL, Advanced Apache configuration and management, package management, securing servers & Cloud and non-cloud solutions
* An understanding of web security issues and the ability to deploy and enforce current industry best practice (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Junior-Midweight In-House Brand Designer
Closing 21 July 2018
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Senior Back End (PHP) Developer - Advertising Agency jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.