Senior Assistant, Graphic Designer
Connect to your Industry:
This is an opportunity to join Deloitte’s award winning creative agency 368. With around 110 people based in London, Leeds and Hyderabad our agency has a critical role in ensuring we effectively reach our clients in the UK, North South Europe and Globally.
We have a full Concepting, Design and Film offering including an inhouse Film Studio as well as specialist teams devoted to UX & Development, Deloitte branded experiences, Social Media, Strategy and SEO as well as a full team of Account Leads and Project Managers. Our agency is a fun and friendly place to work with a great team feel. This role is to work on a range of Design projects, helping bring our messages to life in a visually beautiful way.
Connect to your career at Deloitte:
Deloitte drives progress. Using our vast range of expertise, that covers audit, risk advisory, and consulting services across tax, legal, business, technology and corporate finance, we help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. To do this, we invest in outstanding people. We build teams of future thinkers, with diverse talents and backgrounds, and empower them all to reach for and achieve more.
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Connect to your opportunity:
An exciting opportunity to join our agencies fast-growing creative department dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. It’s a role for people with a talent for design and solving challenges in creative ways, people who can come up with simple and elegant visual solutions within our brand guidelines and design work that is clear, confident and human.
- You will work as part of a team of creatives to create defining (and award winning) work.
- Visual ideation for brand campaigns and specific projects that need multiple executions aligned with a big campaign idea. To create impactful work we need to stand out. Standing out requires original and inventive design.
- Focus on data visualization and infographics.
- Collaborative working with our internal client and agency teams.
- Ensuring our work is designed to a high standard and aligns with our brand.
- A ‘never say die’ attitude. The path to great design is often bumpy. We want tenacious people who believe in what they do and who don’t sulk when they meet a set back.
- You will work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Connect to your skills and professional experience:
- This role requires a background in creative advertising/design agencies.
- Adobe Creative Suite/Key Note/Powerpoint etc. skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A strong and articulate communicator.
- Exceptional design skills. We’re looking for clean, typographically elegant, imaginative and impactful work that demands a second look.
- You will have the ability to transform dull communications into clear, simple, intelligent and human designs that will resonate with different audiences.
- You will be able to come up with problem solving, campaign-driven design ideas.
- You will have great typographic skills.
- You will have the ability to work across multiple campaigns and initiatives at the same time.
- You are someone who can handle pressure, with multiple priorities and deadlines with a smile.
- You are a team player who shows evidence of working with others to get things done.
- You are someone with the imagination to understand the Deloitte brand and how to elevate it.
- You have great attention to detail.
Connect to your service line - Enabling Functions:
Collaboration is central to everything we do at Deloitte. Bringing your individual skills and experience, and sharing your specialist knowledge, is how you’ll make a far-reaching impact. Come join us.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Connect with your colleagues:
The amount of investment in me in terms of training and development has been incredible - it has undoubtedly helped me to progress my career.
Connect to your agile working options:
Your Work, Your Way: We call our hybrid working vision Deloitte Works. And it does. We trust you to make the right choices around where, when and how you work. You’ll be able to make decisions about how you work best, to be collaborative, learn from colleagues, share your experiences, build the relationships that will fuel your career and prioritise your wellbeing. Having great conversations with your team and your leadership paves the way for great collaborative ways of working.
Discover more about our locations.
Connect to your return to work opportunity:
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of two years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
Our commitment to you:
Making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. So we work hard to create an environment where you can experience a purpose you believe in, the freedom to be you, and the capacity to go further than ever before.
We want you. The true you. Your own strengths, perspective and personality. So we’re nurturing a culture where everyone belongs, feels supported and heard, and is empowered to make a valuable, personal contribution. You can be sure we’ll take your wellbeing seriously, too. Because it’s only when you’re comfortable and at your best that you can make the kind of impact you, and we, live for.
Your expertise is our capability, so we’ll make sure it never stops growing. Whether it’s from the complex work you do, or the people you collaborate with, you’ll learn every day. Through world-class development, you’ll gain invaluable technical and personal skills. Whatever your level, you’ll learn how to lead.
Connect to your next step:
A career at Deloitte is an opportunity to develop in any direction you choose. Join us and you’ll experience a purpose you can believe in and an impact you can see. You’ll be free to bring your true self to work every day. And you’ll never stop growing, whatever your level.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Designer Screens & Print
Closing 20 May 2023
- Frasers Group
Senior Designer, Advertising (Key Art) - Sky Creative
Closing 18 May 2023
- Sky UK
- perm, remote
Closing 20 May 2023
- [email protected]
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Assistant, Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.