Senior Art Director
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is seeking a Senior Art Director to concept and execute 360 creative campaigns and content that blend storytelling and commerce. The ideal candidate will be able to express their ideas clearly, provide direction and leadership to team members, take direction from Senior Leadership, and partner with cross-functional departments on strategy and execution.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V.
- Report directly to Vice President of Global Creative.
- Lead a team of Art Directors and Graphic Designers, fostering teamwork and a collaborative work environment. Inspire team morale and contribute to the overall work culture.
- Concept and Art Direct major international Ad Campaigns and Seasonal Shoots, including Lifestyle, Video and Still shoots.
- Collaborate with outside partners, including photographers, videographers, artists, models, etc.
- Execute content for digital, mobile, social, e-commerce, in-store, OOH, video, and print.
- Partner with Editorial and Fashion Teams to communicate the overall brand voice and vision.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into ideas that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, engaging and in-keeping with brand expression and standards.
- Lead presentations and effectively communicate creative vision.
- Ensure the final work of team members meets utmost standards.
- 10+ years of related experience in a fashion / luxury environment agency or in-house environment.
- Portfolio that shows strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables.
- Print, digital and video post-production including editing, color direction, etc.
- Expert knowledge of design specs and media requirements for web and social applications.
- Experience working with UX and UI web developers.
- Strong sense of visual style: strong layout, typography and graphics standards.
- Ability to manage and foster the growth of a team of Art Directors and Designers.
- Adobe Creative Suite, and design tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Motion graphics / animation and video editing experience a plus.
- Domestic and International travel a possibility.
Closing 15 February 2020
- PAC-12 Networks
- San Francisco
Senior Art Director, Marketing, Cooking
Closing 21 February 2020
- The New York Times
- New York
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.