Senior Art Director
The Senior Art Director works in partnership with the SCW – Senior Copywriter to conceptualise, develop and oversee delivery of creative for advertising and other projects for Amazon in the EU and globally.
This role is aligned to strategic areas (‘Big Rocks’) of the Amazon business on behalf of D1 EU and is a subject matter expert for the developments within that area, working closely with the Creative Director. This candidate has award winning experience in creative development for Above the Line advertising campaigns, with a focus on TV and radio. A good understanding of digital/social and Below the Line channels is also required.
The flexibility and willingness to work across a wide range of different projects is important in this role.
Persuasively presents creative solutions to senior level stakeholders Responds to performance data, using it to improve the effectiveness of future creative.
Contributes to attracting and retaining industry leading talent on behalf of the team.
Works closely with Creative Directors, Campaign Managers and business leaders.
Collaborates with Strategists, Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, Illustrators, production and post production teams.
Juggles multiple projects and delegates work effectively.
Enhances knowledge of the wider team through sharing of outstanding work, best practices and creative trends.
· 10+ years’ experience in London advertising agencies or similar, working on award winning ATL advertising campaigns.
· Proven experience in TV/Radio, digital/social and Below the Line channels.
· In-depth understanding of copywriting The ability to work independently and with a team.
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field.
· Experience of working on global campaigns or in a global business.
· European language skills preferred.
Packaging Artworker (12 months)
Closing 29 August 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Packaging Artworker #Beauty #Lifestyle #Branding
Closing 18 September 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £200 to 250 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.