Senior Art Director (Digital) - Beauty & Fashion Accessories: Bloomingdale’s
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
The Associate Creative Director (Digital) for Beauty and Fashion Accessories is the key driver for managing and delivering effective, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for e-commerce, email promotional assets, email templates, social media graphics, animation, and banner ads. This is an excellent role for someone who can seamlessly marry creative direction and implementation while closely collaborating with cross-functional partners for both print and digital platforms. This role will work closely with the larger marketing team and project planners. The ideal candidate must be highly creative and resourceful with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage a team of three creatives that function as in house agency by developing brand style guides, omni channel seasonal campaigns and daily digital assets across editorial and sale.
- Acts as lead in concept development, design, presentations and production of campaign collateral from inception to completion in collaboration with cross functional peers.
- Ensures cohesive branding across digital channels by developing visual standards and enforcing the use of templates and best practices.
- Partners and collaborates with internal and external teams on a daily basis to understand business objectives and create compelling solution based creative that drives the brand strategy.
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize communications through better content, coding, and personalization.
- Manage direct reports, assigning workload and responsibilities to teams in thoughtful manner and ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and adhere to the creative vision.
- Strong sense of typography, design and photo/video art direction.
- Experience in responsive grid design and mobile-first executions.
- Ability to balance creative ideas with business needs.
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Attends meetings to ascertain weekly marketing needs and participates in creative reviews.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of design and productivity in a fast paced work environment.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in visual, communication and/or digital design. Studies related to computer science a plus.
- Strong creative background. 8+ years of related experience and leadership.
- Previous corporate experience in a managerial role is essential.
- Relevant portfolio of recent work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize next steps with diverse peer and senior teams.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies quickly, capitalizing on momentum and incremental progress.
- Detail oriented and having the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 20 pounds.
- Strong coding skill required for HTML/HTML5, SASS, CSS, Responsive, table-based email templates, adhering to email & industry best practices for bullet-proof HTML email.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, ability to slice images, and manage image compression.
- Strong coding skills required for HTML, Sass, CSS Responsive, table-based email templates, adhering to email & industry best practices for bullet-proof HRML email.
- Deep understanding of web standards, UX/UI, analytics, cross-browser compatibility, HTML and the latest advancements in web technology.
- Experience working with CMS or other creative asset management tools. Experience with Cheeta Mail, GIT experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of email best practices.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Junior Creative Artworker
Closing 6 August 2019
- Urban Outfitters
Omni Senior Art Director, Ready to Wear: Bloomingdale’s
Closing 10 August 2019
- New York
Want more Senior Art Director (Digital) - Beauty & Fashion Accessories: Bloomingdale’s jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Fashion Art Director jobs, Art Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.