Senior Art Director (12 Month FTC)
Help Adobe deliver strategically sound, high-impact marketing deliverables across all lines of business. We're looking for a brand-passionate, talented creative designer, with profound email- and engagement marketing skills to raise the bar of quality and effectiveness of creative communications and efficiency of production. As a key member of the European Studio team, you should be a creative leader, with vision and single-mindedness, and be willing to work hard to help Adobe build a strong vibrant brand. Partner with stakeholders and peer teams to develop amazing work that drives our businesses, and effectively manage agencies.
What You'll Do:
Design quality & innovation:
- Drive the ideation, development and production of creative concepts and campaigns across multiple business solutions and channels.
- Be the voice of the Adobe Studio in UK, ensuring brand consistency, quality standards and audience relevancy.
- Collaborate with multiple business leaders across the company to translate business needs into unique brand and design experiences.
- Actively team up with external experts (Artists, Copywriters, Influencers…) to help develop fresh, culturally relevant and unique creations.
- Lead the creative development process, including pitch development, creative concepting, and overseeing creative product through to execution, collaborating with internal divisions to ensure ideas are presented on time and on budget.
- Deliver all work with the clear goal to delight customers and internal stakeholders alike, driving and measuring its impact.
- Support the team in defining and executing priorities, balancing day-to-day prioritization with long-term objectives.
- 6+ years of experience in a variety of industries or Agency, including several years as Art Director, in-house experience is a plus.
- A conceptual thinker with a keen business sense and deep understanding of design.
- The ability to design within the existing brand standards and visual identity systems, while interpreting them in fresh and imaginative ways while pushing boundaries as the business evolves.
- Strong aptitude for teamwork, influencing and driving decisions and building strong relationships with designers, agencies/artists and marketing teams.
- Strong conceptual skills, leadership skills, strong collaborator and the ability to start with a big idea and move it through project completion.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills for all levels.
- Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects.
- In Depth experience within Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.
- Native English, Fluent in German or French is a Plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Closing 19 September 2019
- £29,000 to 41,000 p/a
Packaging Artworker (12 months)
Closing 29 August 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.