Senior Art Designer
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role:
Beat is looking for a Senior Art Designer to produce exciting work for its fast-growing presence in 5 markets in Latin America (Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, and Argentina). Designers at Beat’s in-house creative department create content that supports the architecture behind the global identity of our brand. We need to super-charge our team with a person with fresh creative thinking, top-notch implementation skills, and a strong sense of urgency and competitiveness.
As a Senior Art Designer at Beat, you will be responsible for all branded communication, including communication campaigns and other visual and creative assets. As part of our creative team, you will help us build powerful tools and stories that enable millions of people to understand and get inspired by Beat’s mission and products. You will also oversee the work of Designers and the team’s creative quality.
You are equipped with 6+ years of experience in a creative environment, ideally as art director at an ad agency or top in-house creative department, and able to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. The role demands creativity, agility, excellent execution, obsession with quality, and a hunger for industry-leading innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the authority on visual communication.
- Collaborate on creative development with Creative Director, copywriters, designers, and external stakeholders.
- Create sophisticated concepts and visuals for for use in marketing campaigns and SoMe channels internationally.
- Support and inspire the rest of the design team throughout the entirety of a project.
- Maintain style, tone, and brand consistency across all deliverables.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 6+ years in design and art direction, preferably in an ad agency or top in-house creative department with a global scope.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong creative concepts and execution.
- Demonstrated passion for all things creative and a strong desire to learn.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in working on different platforms.
- Strategic thinking, specially tailored to marketing purposes.
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously or a large scale with multiple work streams and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build trust in working relationships across the organisation.
- Keeping up with market-leading trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Ability to take on and deliver on creative projects end-to-end.
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides at the tap of a button (post Covid work from home restrictions).
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long (post Covid work from home restrictions).
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons.
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that inspires with goals, autonomy and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Want more Senior Art Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Team jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Brand manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.