Senior Apparel Graphic Designer - Adidas
Deliver original and adidas unique design solution for Apparel & Accessory
Design Graphic for the Asian Regional Apparel range, based upon input from product management, in order to supply the needs of the Asian market consumer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and Applies category strategy across a line of products within a category
- Instructs Team on Direction to achieve Goals.
- Coordinates the team and shares status with colleagues, superiors.
- Manages team of designers toward category direction
- Initiates changes to process and calendars
- Translates category strategy into products lines.
- Aligns and implements strategy seasonally with communicating with Global direction.
- Leads people directly to achieve range and product goals and guides career planning.
- BA or MA in Fashion Design, Sports Performance or Functional Apparel design.
- Knowledge of functional sportswear products.
- Experience in design, preferably apparel & accessories design.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and able to communicate effectively and easily in Business English, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills on Apple Mac or PC (Illustrator, PhotoShop)
- Knowledge of, or experience with, functional sportswear products
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.