Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Codemasters is the home of racing games and we are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join our ranks. We want to continue to push boundaries, create exciting racing titles and innovate the racing game genre, especially now that we are a part of the EA family!
We currently have opportunities with several of our renowned titles, including the official Formula 1 series, and would consider people with strong experience in Animation. We also want to encourage people who are currently at a Senior level to apply, as we can help you develop your career in to a Lead or specialist position.
- All aspects of animation for the title including crowds, in-car animation, cut-scene etc.
- Motion capture shoot
- High-end cinematic
- Working closely with character and tech art teams as a key contributor to the team and the finished game
- Bring out narrative elements such as rivalry & career story elements of a AAA racing game
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Experience in Motion Builder
- Motion capture skills
- Experience in 3D packages (Maya, 3D studio max)
- Adhering to technical constraints, budgets and deadlines
- Experience of managing, coaching and mentoring staff
- Ability to organise self and coordinate other artists
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Excellent benefits package including annual bonus, enhanced pension, private health care and dental plans, discounted employee share scheme and much, much more!
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- 10 free games each year!
- State-of-the-art studio work environment (when safe to return to the studio)
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry
If this sounds like yourself, we want to hear from you! We are continuing to build a team which is inclusive of gender, age, race, disability and all other walks of life and we want passionate people who can make us even better.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer.
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Animator - Xbox Studios - Rare
Closing 8 December 2021
Character TD (Rigger) (DNEG Animation)
Closing 13 December 2021
Technical Artist (Exp/Snr)
Closing 26 October 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.