Senior Animator- Advertising, Episodic TV and Immersive VR
We're looking for a creative, talented Senior Animator to join our team working across Advertising, Episodic Television and Immersive projects involving some incredible creatures and characters.
- Collaborate with the Head of Animation and Animation Leads and Supervisors to mentor more junior members of the team.
- Work closely with the Animation Lead and Supervisors to ensure the team are producing high quality animation that fits within the style and pacing of the project.
- Take responsibility for producing high quality work.
- Work with rigging and pipeline to provide suggestions and feedback in order to improve character setup, visual quality, rigs and tool functionality.
- Work with the Animation Lead and Supervisors to ensure ongoing communication with Production regarding the team's progress towards the schedule.
- Attend client reviews and participate in daily reviews with the animation team.
- Continue to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technologies.
- Previous experience working as a senior artist in animation teams.
- A thorough knowledge of Maya.
- A strong grasp of physical motion, weight, balance, texture and form.
- A demonstrable understanding of rigs and typical rigging set-ups, animation pipelines and transferring data between tools.
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills.
- Previous experience with character and dialogue performance.
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Reliable, with good timekeeping and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation, communication, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Lead Animator - Cinematics
Closing 3 April 2023
- Studio Gobo Limited
Senior Social Video Editor - Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Daily Express and OK! Magazine
Closing 1 March 2023
- Reach Plc
£Competitive + excellent company benefits
Senior Social Editor - Instagram and TikTok
Closing 5 April 2023
- LADbible Group
- London, Manchester, Hybrid Remote
- perm, remote
Want more Senior Animator- Advertising, Episodic TV and Immersive VR jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.