Senior Account Manager for The Market Creative
This is a superb opportunity for a talented agency Senior Account Manager, or for a superstar Account Manager to take the step up and join us at The Market Creative. We are a behavioural marketing company that creates compelling creative communication by leveraging the power of behavioural science.
We collaborate with brands and retailers to help them embrace the power of behavioural-led thinking to drive growth, acceptance, commitment, and action. This behaviour-led thinking is driven by our unique model which enables us to help our clients to understand and influence behaviour, nudging people into action.
As an IPA CPD and Investors in People accredited agency there is enormous emphasis on the development and coaching of our people to reach their goals and ambitions.
Working on a range of national and international brands you’ll play a key role in managing and developing clients’ requirements, including strategy, marketing, branding, advertising and digital.
Your role will include:
- Being the bridge between client and agency sharing insights, ideas and enthusiasm for their business.
- Be responsible for the successful management of the client relationship.
- Oversee all projects on a day-to-day basis, constantly solving problems, driving to completion.
- Ensure client servicing runs smoothly and achieves maximum potential.
- Execute creative ideas, professionally, successfully, on time and within budget.
You’ll need to have/be:
- Experience of working in a marketing communications agency
- Be an Account Manager or an existing Senior Account Manager looking for a challenge.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism in every interaction.
- Can demonstrate a quality focus in their work with a keen attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- The passion to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Good commercial and financial acumen
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure
- A desire to learn about behavioural economics
- Previous experience of managing TV and photography production would be an advantage
- Previous experience and passion of working with clients from within B2B and B2C environments
- A full driving licence
Benefits of working at TMC
- Up to 25 days holiday entitlement inc Christmas & birthday days off
- We’re IPA CPD and IIP Gold (the only agency in the north west) accredited which means we’re all about developing our talent
- Annual CPD requirement of a minimum 30 hours
- Excellent recognition & reward schemes including an “Employee of the Year” scheme that offers a weekend shopping trip to New York for two.
- Flexible & family friendly work life balance
- Access to the TMC “Learning Academy”
Digital Specialist for The Creative Engagement Group
Closing 3 May 2019
- The Creative Engagement Group
Senior PR Account Executive | Agency
Closing 25 April 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £18,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more Senior Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.