Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Account Manager to work within our client services team.
We need someone who is digitally minded, proactively inclined, with a strong understanding of retail and London’s West End, to help us navigate one of our biggest retail destination accounts and support on other projects throughout the business.
It is essential that you have a strong understanding of London and what it takes for a shopping and dining destination to thrive and stand out from competitors. You will have experience working collaboratively with retail and F&B brands to drive brand awareness and footfall into store. You will understand and recognise the struggle of the high street and be up for the challenge to look strategically at our client’s USP, offering recommendations and solutions to their on-going business proposal.
The client you will be managing has a strong digital presence, so you will have your finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest digital/social features and trends. You will also have a solid foundation of executing cross-channel digital campaigns, working with our internal teams to deliver first class results. You will also understand how to deliver our clients strong brand identity throughout their retail estate by liaising with our suppliers and delivering OOH updates on time and on budget, which will be seen in the heart of the West End (no pressure).
You’ll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and getting under the skin of their objectives. You’ll be offering strategic and consultative advice and spotting opportunities, so you’re always one step ahead. Once briefed, you’ll communicate the work to the TCC internal teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget. You really need to be the voice of the client within the agency, ensuring you fully understand their vision and end goals. No day is ever the same, so you will be agile in your ways of working, and reactive to change, ensuring nothing is missed.
To be considered, you’ll have a creative agency background with experience dealing with clients at all levels and digital-first campaigns. You’ll be a confident communicator, have fantastic financial acumen, and be able to hold your own at a senior level, never afraid to roll up your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team!
- Managing relationships with key clients and delivering outstanding service.
- Working closely with our internal teams (most notably our digital and creative teams) to plan and deliver first class campaigns.
- Travelling up to London at least once a week to meet with your client and build the sense of community throughout the destination.
- Working collaboratively with our clients’ partners to deliver our clients brand objectives.
- Planning and executing campaigns both online and offline to meet our clients’ needs.
- Presenting confidently in client meetings, leading the conversation.
- Looking out for new opportunities and always staying up to date on competitors.
- Managing budgets effectively and ensuring a healthy profit margin is always achieved.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Account Management of multiple clients and projects.
- 2+ years at Senior Account Manager level.
- Setting and delivering against objectives and development plans.
- Strong understanding of London, in particular the West End.
- Handling of retail/F&B clients.
- Customer relationship management.
- Driving high customer service standards at all times.
- Strong communication, in person and over the phone.
- Confidence to spot up-sell opportunities.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Inter-personal relationship skills.
- Administration and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management.
- Great presentation skills: must appreciate the weight it carries in representing the agency and its people.
- Ability to manage a large workload and plan ahead, prioritising efficiently.
- Ambition be to ‘lead’ an agency; we’re not looking for a ‘follower’.
- Understanding of fashion and premium retail outlets.
- Familiar with the latest trends and can hold a conversation about news in fashion.
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing obtaining a 2:1 or higher.
We’re TCC; a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. For 35 years, we’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers, increasing awareness, footfall, visibility, and sales by delivering showstopping activations and award-winning campaigns for the likes of O2, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno. Solving brand challenges with creativity and our diverse client pool means that our offering is flexible and the work we do often falls into a number of categories.
We’re also a vibrant collection of experienced youth and youthful experience who work in a relaxed, but professional, environment to bring out the best in what we do.
Please apply below, attaching your CV and a covering letter to the email.
Want more Senior Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.