Senior Account Manager
A rapidly growing startup agency that specialises in social is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their London team.
The agency’s current client roster is very food-heavy, but they work across all categories, including tech clients, cosmetics and fashion.
They’re a young team, full of energy looking for someone who is ready to get stuck in and join them on their journey. The company has doubled in size in the last year and is looking to do so again.
With this growth, the business is looking for a Senior Account Manager to support the Head of Strategy on all key food client relationships. They are looking for an ambitious person who ultimately wants to work their way up to a leadership Account Director role, build up a team, and have direct reports in the future.
The ideal candidate will be digital-minded with a drive to achieve goals and maintain an outstanding client experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas for the brands they work with and manage multiple client relationships. This individual will have excellent communication abilities, negotiation skills and knowledge of paid social campaigns.
Must be confident communicating with senior clients on strategic approach and campaign delivery.
- Work with key food accounts on Always On strategy and project work, ensuring satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicating with both the internal team and external client and third party partners
- Managing budgets and timelines ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and against targets
- At least 4 years of proven success in client management within an advertising agency
- Familiarity with paid social performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Free days off between xmas and new year (directors discretion)
- Regular team meals / days out / socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi hours (WFH Monday and Friday)
- Day off on your bday after 1 year of service
- Annual team building trip (i.e. Amsterdam / Paris / Skiing)
Other jobs you may be interested in
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Strategic Planner/Buyer)
Closing 13 December 2021
- Bailey Jude Associates
- perm, from remote
- £Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Closing 14 December 2021
- Bailey Jude Associates
- £28,000 to 35,000 per annum
Account Manager - Digital & Social Agency
Closing 15 December 2021
- Scoot Recruit
- £32,000 to 39,000 per annum
Want more Senior Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.