Senior Account Manager - Content AgencyThis job listing has expired
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - CONTENT AGENCY - LONDON - £35-40K
This leading content agency are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to work on several high-profile global retail brands managing multiple high value projects at any one time.
They have a large team who are inspiring and fun and we need to find another SAM to help service and grow some exciting accounts on various multi-channel creative content projects around the UK and Europe. There will be some exciting European cities to visit monthly so you must be able to travel for overnight stays now and again.
This agency engages and stimulate outcomes through Video content, Photography, Point of Sale, Packaging, online channels or social media as well as press, broadcast or digital advertising, but Video Content and Still imagery is their focus for this role.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager working on a prominent
global client account
They have won some considerable new business and are growing nicely and need this SAM to manage key relationships throughout these well-known brands. Their clients and their customers live and breathe an integrated omni-channel retail world, it’s complex, sometimes confusing and the client service team goal has always been to simplify the experience. The team is responsible for being the client representative within their business.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Know your client’s business and their products, together with their marketplace.
- Understand and pro-actively build relationships with client's key partners
- All-rounder with a production focus as well as being client centric.
- Listen diligently to clients always
- Lead and develop meaningful and valuable relationships with your clients to ensure they are advocates of your business.
Key attributes of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Experience from within an Agency would be beneficial.
- Exceptional Account Management and Project Management skills.
- Good video and photoshoot production experience
- Confident with Video and Digital content, photography, Print and POS whilst taking the lead on client facing duties
- Strong personality, able to manage account duties and build trust with a key client
- Strong business acumen, able to find and implement upon new growth opportunities
The salary offered is £35-40k annum, within a growing agency, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus rewarding their passionate and dedicated staff.
To apply for the Senior Account Manager role, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV call +44 203 869 2030.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager Agency working with Major Global Brands
Closing 16 April 2018
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Print Project Manager
Closing 17 April 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £27,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Senior Account Manager - Content Agency jobs?
Want to find more Content Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.