Senior 3D Motion Designer
Carbon is a creative leader in brand discovery, offering high-end brands a nuanced, comprehensive, and responsive approach to strategic planning, brand exploration and content creation.
We are a place of sanctuary for creatives where putting your heart into your job doesn’t mean selling your soul to endless hours, repetitive work and little opportunity. We will invest in you, encourage you and empower you to have great ideas and bring those ideas to life through your craft. You’ll also work with like-minded people who share the same values, enjoy their work life balance and are just as passionate about their artistic pursuits.
Want to work for a company that puts culture first? Want to work for a company that values its people more than anything else? Carbon is that place.
We are also in a confident position of organic growth, even in these uncertain times. We’ve sustained and are moving in an upward trajectory. The opportunity in our creative team is testament to that.
We are looking to bring an experienced motion graphics and animation designer on-board. You’ll work with some of the best designers in the market, be mentored by some of the best senior creatives in industry and we’ll help you realise your creative career goals while doing so. All we ask is that you love creating original work, you strive for excellence in everything you do, and you’re always looking to develop and diversify your design craft.
Let’s start by having an informal chat. Send us your portfolio and CV to and we’ll take it from there...
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Create compelling design assets and animations for an array of media including web, social, mobile, digital display and offline.
- Work cohesively with other designers and independently to execute the design phase of internally and externally facing projects.
- Confidently work across one or more workstreams and projects at any given time ensuring timelines and creative objectives are met.
- Assist in the creation of mood boards, story boards and other design collateral that supports the creative process.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team(s) to develop exciting and thoughts provoking creative concepts and ideas.
- When required support the management team with training of new employees on design software, systems and processes.
- When required present creative ideas and design work to clients while ensuring feedback is communicated back to the creative and project teams.
- Maintain the highest of standard of excellence in all creative output.
- Stay informed of design trends and innovations that can be applied to your work and wider Carbon business.
- It would also be highly advantageous the have English, Vietnamese or Korean written and spoken language skills.
Your technical design skills will be (but are not limited to):
- Cinema 4D: Main software.
- Houdini: Simulation and advanced effects.
- BlackMagic Fusion.
- After Effects.
- Adobe Creative suite.
Want more Senior 3D Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.