Senior 3D Artist
A forward thinking digital design studio are looking to bring on a Senior 3D Artist, to join their expanding team of 10 in Central London. The studio uses a blend of 3D Motion and film craft, to produce bold, cinematic content for some of the world's leading brands and agencies.
This small but highly ambitious team are looking for you to get stuck into their busy pipeline of high-end, photo-realistic work. The key requirements for this role are:
- A great design eye and love of motion design.
- Expert working knowledge of C4D.
- Expert working knowledge of texturing, lighting and rendering in both Octane and Redshift.
- Expert working knowledge of compositing and finishing skills. (In particular After Effects but Nuke is a bonus).
- Good working knowledge of Houdini.
- Good working knowledge of both Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Additional skills such as Substance Painter, X-Particles and Z-Brush is a bonus.
The role is permanent, and if you're succesful in your application, immediate start can be accomodated. If you'd like to hear more about the company, and a detailed run down of the projects/key points of the role, then get in touch.
Closing 18 November 2020
- Urban Outfitters
Closing 24 November 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
- remote, part time
Want more Senior 3D Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.