We are looking for a creative and passionate self-shooting producer who has experience planning film projects from conception to filming. You will work with an editor to deliver short form corporate video content on a daily basis. You will work for the RBI Visual team but will specifically work on projects for the market ICIS.
Ideally we are looking for an individual who has experience across a range of media including digital and social advertising, live action and motion graphics. You’ll need to be a confident communicator and be able to work independently as you’ll be asked to see projects through from pitch to delivery, being involved at every stage along the process. You’ll have an impeccable eye for detail and the ability to interpret clients and creative needs instinctively.
This is a friendly and tight-knit team, so as well as being a good producer/director you will need to be sociable, able to work in a team and confident at throwing ideas into the mix. Experience working to specs and brand guidelines for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram is essential.
Focus of role:
- Responsible for filming and production delivery of regular customer focussed content videos in the UK using Sutton and Bishopsgate facilities.
- Daily customer content videos.
- Support marketing with brand and internal communications videos including filming of live events as required.
- Attend key industry events and conferences, such as EPCA and film industry leaders, employees and event ambiance for re-use in marketing.
- Customer testimonials.
- Industry insight content.
- Video help and support videos for Client Success/Product teams.
- Work with Events team to deliver conference promotional and session footage.
- Working with marketing, events and content teams create a video production calendar.
- Work with marketing to create views and engagement metrics and manage performance, optimising video content based on results to continually improve.
- Work with brand marketing teams to optimise videos on LinkedIn, YouTube and other external channels as appropriate.
- Liaising with external agencies and internal teams to produce production timelines for script, storyboard and general video production.
Support global team of editorial and brand video champions with:
- Best practise.
- Venue selection and dressing.
- Lighting and sound set-up.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a self-shooting/PD/camera operator.
- Experienced in creating short form content form social media.
- Experience in script writing for promos.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise workflows.
- Organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- A passion for learning new things.
- A true team player, fun and friendly, great with clients, talent and contributors.
- Working with an editor and the ability to create original and high-quality original video content across multiple platforms.
- Create bespoke assets that show knowledge of and a consideration for social media audiences.
- Contribute innovative creative concepts across a broad range of video content.
- Work flexibly and reactively to a high-volume video workflow.
- Ensure all deadlines are met throughout the post-production process and deliver final assets on time.
- Experience of working to a written brief with a client and coming up with creative ideas to resolve issues.
- Ability to carry out interviews with talent/candidates.
- Audio skills for self-shooting interviews.
- Ability to create basic storyboards and edit produce.
- Experience of selecting music/assets for videos.
- Creative script writing for promos.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of video archival through media asset management systems.
- Upkeeping and organising a central server.
- Up to date with successful practices of online video.
- Five day working week, 9am – 6pm.
- There is a Living Well program, an on-site gym with subsidised classes such as Pilates, boxing and yoga.
- On-site restaurant and subsidised Starbucks.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- ICIS is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions. We have more than 30 years’ experience in providing pricing information, news, analysis and consulting to buyers, sellers and analysts.
- With a global staff of more than 800, ICIS has employees based in Houston, New York, London, Montpellier, Dusseldorf, Karlsruhe, Milan, Mumbai, Singapore, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Perth. Some 350 of ICIS’s staff are engaged in reporting market prices and news, and ICIS is fully committed to upholding the highest principles of verification, corroboration and authentication.
- ICIS is part of Reed Business Information (RBI), a member of the RELX Group.
About Reed Business Information:
- Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
- RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- RBI pays competitive salaries and has a comprehensive set of benefits.
- RBI is an equal opportunity employer.
- We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact us through Creativepoolm
Risk & Business Analytics (RBA) provides customers with innovative solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk while enhancing operational efficiency through eight unique brands. RBA is a market segment of RELX and has more than 8,500 employees serving customers in over 180 countries. RBA’s eight brands include: LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Accuity, Proagrica, ICIS, Cirium, XpertHR, Nextens, and EG.
Closing 25 August 2020
- Hangar 13
Closing 25 August 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more Self-Shooting Producer/Director jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Film Director jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.