STYLIST FOR HARVEY NICHOLS
Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are constantly changing and developing. Not only our products but ensuring we are offering every member of the Harvey Nichols family every opportunity to grow their skills either in a different department or a different part of the Harvey Nichols world.
We are looking for a Stylist to build and expand the customer base through exceptional customer service and fashion knowledge. Through personalised styling and a positive, outgoing approach you will ensure each and every one of our customer’s needs are met.
What you will be doing
- Drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients
- Build strong client relationship and develop a client list to maximise sales and client retention
- Manage the life cycle of customer enquiries and ensure each customer interaction is followed through to the end
- Arrange appointments for clients and ensure appropriate information is communicated.
- Proactively review goods in all departments, encouraging good working relationships, to be able to provide a full service to the clients to drive sales across the store
Skills and experience you need
- You will have a previous experience of working with a client base and personal styling
- You will have extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories
- You will be technology literate with a good working knowledge of Web
- You will have good organisation skills
- You will ideally speak one of these languages: Arabic, French, Mandarin, Spanish and Russian
- You have a sales driven attitude
- You are positive and proactive
- You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- You have genuine passion for beauty and fashion
- You have a keen eye for details
- You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Practically free London travel card for zones 1 – 6
- Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Charity day to support your good cause
Print Designer (FTC) for Topshop
Closing 19 March 2019
- Arcadia Group
STYLIST CLUB ASSOCIATE
Closing 12 March 2019
- Harvey Nichols
Want more STYLIST FOR HARVEY NICHOLS jobs?
Want to find more Interior Stylist jobs, Fashion Stylist jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Art Department Stylist jobs, Colour Stylist jobs, Food stylist jobs, Stylist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.