STUDIO COPYWRITER FOR NEW LOOK
At New Look, everything we do is for the love of fashion. Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now. But, what else does it take to be one of the biggest brands on the UK’s high street? We think that it comes down to our employees – and our mission to be the go-to destination for men’s, women’s and teen’s clothing and accessories.
Our motto? Keep it simple. Be brave. Think customer. Act with pace. Take responsibility. That’s the New Look way. If that sounds like you, we’d like to have you on our team! We’re always searching for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to take New Look to exciting places.
• Working from product to write descriptions for all departments across the site- covering womens, mens, accessories, homeware, footwear, tall, petite, plus size, maternity and teens
• Inputting all product information into the CMS including washcare, product details, dimensions and keywords
• Regularly sub-edit the site to ensure copy is free from errors and discrepancies
• Working closely with the Visual Merchandising, Trade and Photography teams to ensure all product information is up-to-date and correct so that copy reflects product seen in imagery
• Working to a very strict deadline — all products allocated to you daily must be complete by the end of each working day
• Maintaining a good working relationship with the group buying and merchandising teams to ensure correct product information is placed online
• Awareness of SEO impacts on product descriptions and titles, working with the Digital Marketing team to ensure correct terms are used where applicable
• Ensuring the New Look tone of voice is adhered to across all written product descriptions, banner copy and UX copy
• Keeping a copy style guide updated with new terms and descriptions
• Fast typing skills
• Excellent spelling and knowledge of grammar
• Highly organised
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Knowledge of fashion terms and an awareness of trends
• Knowledge of Excel
• Experience of a CMS/ecommerce platform
• Knowledge of SEO
Minimum level of education or qualifications and experience
• A Levels and Degree or similar
• Previous experience of ecommerce copywriting is desirable
Why New Look?
Our internal career progression is celebrated and encouraged. Plus, we offer bonus schemes, season ticket loans, a huge staff discount of 40% and amazing deals across a number of different businesses.
If you’re still not convinced…
• Every Friday we finish at 4pm
• We have an exciting new Kitchen & Coffee Bar for your enjoyment: The Hub
Want to be a New Looker? We guessed you would! Apply now to find out more.
Senior Copywriter for Shelter
Closing 6 March 2019
- 35,777 p/a
Closing 18 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £21,000 to 25,000 p/a
Want more STUDIO COPYWRITER FOR NEW LOOK jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.