SR. Video EditorThis job listing has expired
As a brand, T-Mobile is the Un-carrier, the revolutionary underdog fighting a ruthless war against “the other guys.” To fight this war requires taking one of the fastest paced industries and giving it a much needed shakedown. Uncovering every customer pain point and making it our duty to remove it. Cutting out the bullshit (like contracts! And fees!). Making new rules for the mobile Internet. Beating the competition.
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you’re capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
STUFF WE’LL TRUST YOU WITH
The power of real-time content for all forms of advertising is growing. Today, content is judged at the speed of a thumb flick--and with only 6 seconds to tell a story, the work better be interstellar.
At T-Mobile, we’re building a Content Studio that can flex for media production and consumption today. We’re engineering the future of creative advertising in a digital environment, and creating an entire content studio to help us do it. That’s where you come in.
Your role requires expertise in creating and editing video content in a collaborative production environment. You also bring proficiency in motion graphics, design skills, overall color grading, and audio mixing. We’re looking for a senior creative team member with a curious streak who can bring advertising and social media insight, help craft a narrative, and offer guidance to junior team members. We are building a flexible, dynamic studio where everyone is a creator and a doer. We want to feed your desire to continue learning and be part of the creative process.
As our social content moves further into video, you will be experimenting with new technology like AR/VR, 360 cameras, and drones. You will be using these platforms to create captivating, high-quality video productions.
STUFF YOU TELL PEOPLE AT PARTIES
You have a passion for storytelling and are excited about collaborating with different internal stakeholders to create compelling visual content for both internal and external audiences. You don’t mind working from the ground up, defining your needs and building our studio around it.
Where you’ve been:
- Spent 5-7 years creating video content for advertising channels, with at least 3 of those years in social media in an advertising agency, production, or post-production professional environment.
- You’ve created content for all channels. You believe us when we say social media is no longer contained to Facebook and Twitter. Every channel, even TV, needs to be social.
- You’ve been up against tight deadlines. You work quickly and relish the opportunity to turn around quality creative in social, 24/7 environment.
- You’re a proven leader. You have a track record leading creative projects and creating real-time content. You’re able to dive in when necessary and help get stuff done. You are able to concept and create video content using storyboards, scripts, and stock footage. You have extensive knowledge of the post-production pipeline and are able to own timelines to complete projects.
- You’ve worked with creative software and know it like the back of your hand. You work in Final Cut Pro, AVID, Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and have skills in 2D, 3D animation and other visual effects. You are even familiar with VR/AR trends and how to support/staff.
Where you want to go.
- You want to lead the charge in shaping content at one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- You are looking to make your mark in the creative world by managing top-quality content for a brand famous for advertising.
- You are excited by the opportunity to build a new visual style for a brand--and you already have thoughts about what you would like to see.
- You like 401Ks, paid holidays, medical insurance, and cool company perks.
- You live (or want to live) in Seattle, one of the country’s fastest growing innovation economies for adtech, engineering, and creative.
To apply, please visit:
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Content Strategist - Walmart
Closing 30 July 2018
- San Bruno
Interactive Designer and Editor - The New York Times
Closing 30 July 2018
- The New York Times
- New York
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.