SEO Writer - SurreyLive and HampshireLive
We are looking for a SEO Writer to join two of our South East websites...
SurreyLive is the biggest and best news provider in the county; we tell the stories that matter most and aren't shy about holding those in power to account.
HampshireLive is the new kid on the block in the county, but we're aiming to be the biggest and best source of news and features for all things Hampshire.
In this role, you will ensure we’re reaching as many people in as many communities as possible with clever targeted content. Here at Reach, we strongly believe in the benefits of flexible working, work/life balance and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
What will I be doing?
- Using search tools to research and understand the topics people are searching for.
- Identifying topics which local brands can legitimately become an authority in.
- Building communities online and in real life to share stories with once published, and become engaged with readers about those stories.
- Ensuring every piece of content is thoroughly researched and balanced prior to publication.
The Ideal Candidate:
Who are we looking for?
- You will have an understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) and skills in producing content which works in search.
- You will love telling creative and accurate stories which engage an audience.
- You will have creative flair and an awareness of quality digital storytelling.
- We want you to tell us the stories you believe are important from our many diverse communities as we seek to grow new audiences.
- We would love you to be social media savvy with experience of building your own brand and community.
So, who are we?
HampshireLive iand SurreyLive are part of Reach plc. You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too. Here at Reach, we strongly believe in the benefits of flexible working, work/life balance and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Copywriter - Marketing Communications (12 month maternity contract)
Closing 27 January 2021
- Welwyn Garden City
Communications Editor - New IP
Closing 13 February 2021
Want more SEO Writer - SurreyLive and HampshireLive jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.