SEO Writer - KentLive / SussexLive
We are looking to hire an SEO Writer to work across two of our fantastic Live sites.
Launched this summer, SussexLive is about to reinvent how to cover news and events in one of the most exciting and diverse parts of the county.
The home of creativity, live news and a love of all things Kent, KentLive is one of the fastest growing regional news websites in the country.
In this role, you will join our team to help ensure we’re reaching as many people in as many communities as possible with clever targeted content. We are looking for passion in this area above any formal qualifications.
Here at Reach, we strongly believe in the benefits of flexible working, work/life balance and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
What will I be doing?
- Using search tools to research and understand the topics people are searching for.
- Identifying topics which local brands can legitimately become an authority in.
- Building communities online and in real life to share stories with once published, and become engaged with readers about those stories.
- Ensuring every piece of content is thoroughly researched and balanced prior to publication.
The Ideal Candidate:
Who are we looking for?
- You will have an understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) and skills in producing content which works in search.
- You will love telling creative and accurate stories which engage an audience.
- You will have creative flair and an awareness of quality digital storytelling.
- We want you to tell us the stories you believe are important from our many diverse communities as we seek to grow new audiences.
- We would love you to be social media savvy with experience of building your own brand and community.
So, who are we?
KentLive & SussexLive are part of Reach plc. You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
SEO Writer - CambridgeshireLive, EssexLive, HertsLive
Closing 25 September 2020
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive plus company benefits
Digital Content & Marketing Assistant
Closing 11 October 2020
- Fishpools Ltd
- Waltham Cross
- £28,000 to 30,000 per annum
Want more SEO Writer - KentLive / SussexLive jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.