TripAdvisor is the largest travel site in the world, visited by over 500 million travelers each month. TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a start-up, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Viator gives travelers direct access to more than 200,000 bookable activities, enabling them to easily discover and book story-worthy experiences. We take pride in our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and are looking for a world class candidate to add to our high-performing team. As the newest addition, you will help take our SEO efforts for Viator to the next level. We have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done and making an impact.
What we're looking for:
- You are a passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of SEO.
- You have great project management skills and feel comfortable leading multiple complex projects simultaneously from ideation to execution.
- You are able to come up with strategic recommendations to identify opportunities and grow SEO.
- You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
- You have relentlessly high standards and always deliver high quality of work, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- You are results-driven and have strong business acumen.
- You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzing data at scale.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You feel comfortable negotiating and persuading others to resolve conflicts in the best interest of SEO priorities and goals.
- You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are detail-oriented, but can balance these details with the larger business objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization, etc.
- Leading multiple complex projects and pushing projects forward proactively.
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of in-house SEO work experience with a high-traffic website.
- Demonstrated track record of analytical ability, including strong skills with Excel/Google Sheets and working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with technical SEO, especially analysis and experimentation with on-page factors.
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities with a history of productive partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- BA or BS degree (preferably in a quantitative field like mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or economics).
Social Media Manager - Boohooman
Closing 25 November 2020
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - FTC 9 Months
Closing 1 October 2020
- Virgin Media
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.