Here at Ocado we have an exciting new opportunity to join our Digital Engagement team as a SEO Specialist.
The SEO specialist is responsible for managing all search engine optimisation and paid search activity for Ocado Group's website. Working closely with the Digital Engagement team, the post holder will advise on best practices for content, and will analyze, implement and review optimisation strategies. This will include activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on search engines, as well as paid campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Along with the Senior Platform Strategist, create, communicate and implement a SEO strategy to increase traffic to Ocado Group's website.
- Work closely with the content creation team on a daily basis to advise on SEO best practices and optimise performance on search engines.
- Work closely with the Social Media manager to identify sinergies and dependencies between SEO and Social.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Devise and perform PPC campaigns, including estimating costs and managing campaign expenses.
- Collect, analyse an produce data reports on the performance of Ocado Group's website content and campaigns on search engines.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and changes to search engine technology, as well as SEO techniques used by relevant competitors.
- Own any SEO work involving development of the website, to ensure best practices are implemented.
- An interest in tech content is an advantage.
- Experience in optimising SEO for Recruitment an advantage.
- Experience in working for international markets desirable.
About Ocado Group:
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch time taste buds..All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...
Campaign Automation Specialist
Closing 17 March 2020
- TUI Group
Editorial Manager, Engagement & Communications(FTC, 12 months)
Closing 4 March 2020
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Want more SEO Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.