SEO Manager - Leading Travel Company
One of the UK’s leading worldwide travel companies who specialise in creating tailor-made holidays is looking for an expert SEO Manager to join their team and support the continued growth of their travel brands.
You will be working collaboratively with a team of developers, product and insights managers, strategic and marketing team members.
• Define, develop and execute an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO) and work with internal teams and external 3rd party agencies to drive traffic & new customer acquisition to meet forecast.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical aspects of domain authority and the use of effective link-bait and outreach strategies, run on-site obstacle reports and make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to a site’s rankings.
• Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, content creation and link building, as well as run regular audits and performance reviews.
• Work collaboratively with SEO-focused content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to deliver the roadmap.
• Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking. • Work closely with the website development team to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice.
• Leverage and build relationships with clients, their content agencies, and external experts to improve outreach and link building activities.
• Demonstrable experience of strategic and hands-on SEO, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in ultra-competitive sector. (travel ideally)
• Experience of managing large SEO budgets to positive ROI and profit levels.
• Demonstrable track record of developing and executing advanced outreach strategies (guest posting, link-bait, content, PR, social media) leading to noticeable improvement in organic rankings.
• Strong technical SEO experience. (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, hosting / DNS configuration, schema.org, etc.)
• Strong SEO content skills. (copywriting, understanding the value of content for SEO, KW density, etc.)
• Tactical SEO experience. (micro-sites, long-tail optimisation, etc.)
• Working knowledge of seasonality in travel calendar with understanding of how key seasonal peaks impact SEO.
Adobe Target Developer – HTML, CSS
Closing 15 February 2018
- Sphere Digital Recruitment
- £350 to 450 p/a
Head of Audience & Insights
Closing 16 February 2018
- Gemini People
- temp, temp to perm
- £60,000 to 65,000 p/a
Want more SEO Manager - Leading Travel Company jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.