The SEO Executive will help manage a well-rounded SEO strategy that aligns with the overall Ecommerce vision. Working cross-functionally across the group, you will combine on-page, technical, content and outreach and be the lead in the day to day management of our SEO agency. You will be accustomed to working in an autonomous environment and comfortable operating at all levels. You will deliver regular SEO performance updates to the business and keep online presence optimal.
- Working alongside the SEO Team you will progress our global SEO strategy that combines technical, content and outreach
- Be a confident communicator and an ambassador for SEO; educating key stakeholders of the importance of SEO
- Work with Content, PR, Social and wider teams, ensuring we are utilizing search insights effectively across the business
- Assist in the delivery of our technical SEO roadmap to ensure we have a stable SEO environment
- Be comfortable working with external agencies
- Analyze competitor and keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight
- Take learnings from our paid search activity and adapt any insights into organic strategies
- Ensure content is optimized and seasonally relevant
- Report regularly to the business on SEO performance and KPIs
- Help to manage our blog; content creation ideas, upload and reporting
- Understand the importance of on-site UX; making recommendations on potential improvements
- Be up to date with the latest SEO trends, tools, and best practices with a passion for learning
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Interested in SEO with a passion for working in an e-commerce/retail environment.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console as well as other third party web analytics and SEO monitoring tools.
- Able to use analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Strong on Excel – for data analysis and manipulation.
- Able to understanding content strategies.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Able to work on a global scale.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe.
- A range of team and company-wide social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more.
Superdry is a genuine British success story that has grown to an annual turnover of £872m, with our brand already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Want more SEO Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.