SEO Coordinator - Burberry
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Global SEO Coordinator reports to the Senior Manager / Global Head of SEO. Working closely day to day with global SEO team members and the wider marketing department to ensure all brand and product campaigns are executed to the highest standard across key digital platforms, and ensuring optimal findability of digital content wherever there is Search functionality. The role is focused on assisting with the daily operations required to execute technical and content optimisation across key Burberry digital channels, including Burberry.com, the Burberry App and other digital platforms.
Leads Technical + Content SEO Streams: managing and improving best in class technical + content optimisation of the global Burberry mobile, desktop and app platforms (CN SEO manager owns CN.b.com). Encompassing campaign, product experiences and brand experiences in addition to the largest Global ecommerce footprint of any luxury fashion brand (selling the broadest range of Burberry product direct to over 45+ markets / domains)
- Own technical SEO and ticketing into development stream
- Review and test all copy, assets and linking of the new Burberry.com floor set in staging to feedback amends before it goes live (desktop and mobile)
- Owns SEO content publishing + strategy
- Working well with global SEO lead in CN, who leads technical SEO on CN B.com
Insightful Reporting: Assisting in day to day campaign reporting and analysis - synthesising key insights, reporting performance and make recommendations back to the business
- Own weekly + monthly marketing report for owned channels
- Reporting on individual campaign activity and performance and communicating to relevant stakeholders for Digital Platforms
Excellent Collaboration: Will have the ability to work cross functionally with Creative Media, Digital Commerce, Visual Merchandising and Copy teams to ensure all planning and delivery of work is consistent with marketing messaging
Attention To Detail: As Burberry’s digital platforms are bespoke, the ideal SEO assistant must be diligent and detailed orientated with strong verbal skills
Inspiring Digital Innovation: Continuoulsy reading and keeping up with latest Search updates and their potential affect on Burberry digital platforms. Inspiring the team to take interest in important changes or features available.
- Bachelor degree educated or above
- Applicants must have exceptional written skills, a keen eye for detail and be articulate
- Experience of fashion and the fashion industry is a plus but not essential
- Experience in working in a Digital team is a must
- Knowledge of luxury in a digital environment, how users interact with content and understand how consumers behave in a digital commerce environment
- Exceptional understanding of web and digital technologies including capabilities of desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Experience with web analytics tools and data driven insights
Senior Marketing Activation Manager - Adidas
Closing 4 July 2018
Client Facing Project Manager
Closing 22 July 2018
- Gemini People
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more SEO Coordinator - Burberry jobs?
Want to find more Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.